Monday, May 10, 2021

Digital You

Social x Digital x Continuous Education

“What can you share (in my case, teach well) with your eyes closed and within a moment’s notice?”

And this question started the co-designing and facilitation “Digital You” project with the University of Stellenbosch Business School my posse of facilitators are excited to share with the world here, with deets below:

What is “Digital You”, you ask? It is a course that helped Michelle and I document my use of social media platforms for networking, engagement, exploration, and for those who register to see the course teaser, creating avatars for my passions & organizations I support.

What this may look like for you differs quite markedly from person to person, however, we identify three-pillar frameworks digital persona, digital reputation management, and co-designing a social media code of conduct as foundational guiding principles.

Head over this link to download the course brochure to get more info on the 4-week NQF-7 accredited course that honors you with a University of Stellenbosch Business School certificate after completion. For business inquiries, reach out directly to Dr. Johan Swanepoel at johan.swanepoel@usb-ed.com

We had a tremendous amount of fun putting this course together with lessons from my professional and passionate endeavors and tips from my mother, Muriel who runs a Women’s Empowerment ministry. I am certain you will find the course as impactful as we did in creating this first-in-industry guideline course from African professionals on digital to the rest of the world!

Be well, be safe, be loved.

p.s.

Twitter: Firstly, your boy is Twitter-verified! You may follow @eagamor #DigitalYou

More relevant to you, a really good friend who currently works with the bird-app team, reached out to me to connect with my network about new roles at the newly launched Twitter HQ in Accra, Ghana.

For the full list, check here and for those who receive this, reply with interest (when you meet working-permit & job responsibilities qualifications) and I shall be happy to send them their way.

Originally published to Unpacking Africa newsletter’s 15,000 + subscribers on May 10, 2021. 

0 comments :