Monday, October 13, 2014

Castro Alive in Sarkodie's "Special Someone" video featuring Burna Boy & South Africa's Aka

I get to positively surf the internet, especially YouTube for work and the daily. My new Chrome-cast device, a gift from a fellow Googler + Surfline (Ghana's 1st 4G LTE internet), also enables me watch videos on a large screen at my leisure.

I'm biased towards impressive Ghanaian music videos and lately, Sarkodie doesn't disappoint.



His track "Special Someone" produced by fellow Ɔdadeɛ Jayso & features one of my favorite Nigerian artist Burna Boy (see post about why Burna's my homeboy, here), and South Africa's latest hip-hop phenom Aka.



While watching the video though, I noticed prolific Ghanaian musician and hiplife artists Castro's cameo which led me to believe that this video was shot much earlier this year, or conspiracy theorists remarks that Castro isn't dead *side eye* . As much as I'd want him alive too, what would he have been doing all this while then? So many questions, so few answers.



For all things YouTube though (see what I did there), check out the HuddleGH YouTube online community I curate, here. If you are able to come through to the YouTube Huddles at iSpace on Thursdays, let us know huddlegh@ispacegh.com

Whistling to Sark's "Special Someone" as I exist stage left.

0 comments :