Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've got the Blues for you

"One of the things I love about couple shoots is that the affection between the two can be very apparent as the soon-to-be-wed unknowingly pull you, the photographer, into their world."- e.a.g

If you've read any of my earlier posts on Greek life, you've probably figured out that I'm a Theta man and when one of my homeboys from VA, a proud Sigma, asked me to take pictures of him and significant other ( she's a Zeta), I showed up with a brown & gold version of my itake photos est. 1985 t-shirt. True to form the couple's attire, like the color scheme of their planned wedding next year, was blue. And hence the double entendre in the blog post's title.

Blue Couple 01
Paving the way to state his case...

Blue Couple 04
Bra bra thinks he's spitting game...in between shoots the couple share how they met.

Blue Couple 03
Broham's trying to steal a kiss.

Blue Couple 02

One thing I learnt during the fun shoot as the couple were laughing and hugging the duration of the session...it's easy and incredibly promising to look forward to the future with someone you love, especially if that someone is also your best friend.

4 comments :

  1. Very lovely photos, Emmanuel. I particularly like the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davida! Thank you so much for 1.stopping by and 2. leaving a compliment.
    I'll be looking out your next update!

    ReplyDelete