Monday, June 16, 2014

Favorite World Cup Songs on Youtube

A few minutes before the #GHA & #USA match, and I'm intermittently peering up from assignments at all the Ghanaian produced World Cup songs I can find on +YouTube . I need to keep my vim levels high! #turndownfawhat?!

My fav #WordCup2014 song from Ghana's own +Noella Wiyaala':



There is Shakira's unofficial #WorldCupSong2014 submission from her self-named album Shakira:




I also found lesser known Puerto Rican Wisin, David Correy & Paty Cantu's catchy tune:

The world is ours indeed. Go +GFA TV (Official Channel Of The Black Stars) #Blackstars

My least favorite, and the officially Official #WorldCup2014 song which undoubtably helps +Pitbull, J-Lo's career and only guest features Brazilian beauty Claudia Leitte:



We Are One until somebody/one team, wins it all. #theshade

Noteworthy is my all time favorite World Cup song from +KnaanVEVO, Waving Flag:




As I told my colleague +Ryan Michael  before tonight's Ghana's first game in Brazil against the USA: may the best team win. #MoreVim

At the office, reppin' our respective countries #MoreVim

0 comments :