Thursday, February 18, 2016

72 Hours with #Huawei P8 Lite #BarclaysGhana Innovative Branch + Keke Na Pep at Osu #Accra

One of my sub-resolutions, besides #SelfLove is to get more involved in street photography. I've consulted the big brother +Nana Kofi Acquah and an equipment upgrade and slight modification of my shooting style will be announced soon. Gratefully this is also consistent with last year's #Deeper resolution. Progress. More soon.

Before getting knee deep in this new photography journey though, I spent the last 72 hours test-driving ths #Huawei P8 Lite front and back-end cameras for daylight, night time sample pictures.

My barber, Paul from Krew, is one of the good fellas. He takes immense pleasure in making sure my beard looks groomed. So I did a session at the Krew Barber shop at Labone across the street from +Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine  in Accra. Selfie below:

Normal Selfie shot with #Huawei P8 Lite

Feeling fresh & super cool taken with the Beauty Level Vintage & Valencia Filters #Huawei P8 Lite

While Green Lantern  (my car) has gone to the mechanic for a tune up and other much needed upgrades and body work; I've been gallivanting on foot and discovered a relic that reminded me of the last times I was in Nigeria: Abuja & Lagos for #ShapeAfrica trip, blog post here. I was amused to find out that we, in Accra, now have our own Keke Na Pep! #Claps




Digital Influencers get invited to cool events and my invitation for #BarclaysGhana's new branch launch didn't disappoint. If you all remember, a few years ago when I posted how I had to draw a directional map before  I could open my first bank account in Ghana? (I'll job your memory click here) Well yesterday #BarclaysGhana took a giant leap forward, that allows customers to make cash deposits at ATMS across 67 branches in the country.

With fellow digital influencer Prince of CranchOn Blog shot with #Huawei P8 Lite

MacJordan asking questions on instant account set-up at #BarclaysGhana shot with #Huawei P8 Lite

#BarclaysGhana ATMs that accept check deposits shot with #Huawei P8 Lite

#BarclaysGhana ATMs shot with #Huawei P8 Lite

Some of my tweets on this.



#MosquitoClaps Armed with the #Huawei P8 Lite my selfie game these past 72 hours did not disappoint. Any comments or questions on the camera & photo features of the #Huawei P8 Lite hit me up @eagamor on all social media networks.

0 comments :