Friday, April 12, 2013

Nandimobile Video Testimonials #itpInMotion

One of the amazing things that inspires and continues to encourage me while in Ghana are the brilliant, absolutely ingenious young entrepreneurs in the country. From the first week I landed, I reconnected with my old schoolmate from Presec, Edward Tagoe, met his partner Kwame Pocho (with whom I've eventually partnered with on Team 1000 words) and the amazing Anne Amuzu. Anne is the the CEO of Nandimobile and after my contract with MEST was over a few weeks ago, I was excited to cross over the bridge to MINC & work on client testimonials for their soon to be relaunched website.



To brave, ambitious and successful Ghanaian entrepreneurs who support each other. We are who we've been waiting for:

Client: FC Beauty
FC Beauty - Nandimobile Testimonial from itake photos est. 1985 on Vimeo.

Client: Agape House New Testament Church
Agape - Nandimobile Testimonial from itake photos est. 1985 on Vimeo.

Client: HotJobs Africa Ltd

HotJobs Africa - Nandimobile Testimonial from itake photos est. 1985 on Vimeo.

0 comments :