Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Content is King #BlogCamp13

My first Blog Camp and  I thoroughly enjoyed the networking experience. Besides meeting old friends, I finally met faces & characters behind the blogs and tweets I follow fervently. The event was informative and one of the better attended ones that has been organized by my peers, since I've been in the country. The Kofi Annan ICT center was packed to capacity with spill-over in the hall-ways from late morning through the Ghana Social Media Awards segment of the night.

US Ambassador to Ghana whisked through and used the event out-door the embassy's new tumblr account. I got to meet Google Ghana's Estelle Akrofi-Sowah, Be Bold's Christal Jean (now Christal Beeko) and Mutombo Da Poet for the first time.

BlogCamp13 Attendees

Estelle, Me, Kajsa & Ali





0 comments :