Sunday, January 9, 2011

A fresh new start

It's a new year, and though the constellations may not have created something magic in the past week and a half or so, I went about and made my 2011 new year's resolution on twitter:

@itakephotos1985 2011 checklist: 1.grow as a photog 2.revamp portfolio 3.revamp logo/marketing brand 4. mt more ppl 5.have more fun behind camera #itakephotos

One of my good friends (I call her my partner-in-crime for all the grocery shopping runs we do together) ,Bunmi, celebrated her birthday on Christmas eve, and it was the first time I got to try-out my hand-me-down D90 (thanks Pops).

A fresh start on a new year

To New Beginnings!

"...picture of me, why not?"

Lest I forget, congrats to the birthday kid..well woman. To fresh new starts and the evolution of itake photos est. 1985

0 comments :